Eligibility, Funding Size and Other Information
- Researchers affiliated with universities, research institutions and/or small biotech in the EU plus Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Israel.
- TaNeDS Europe is not open to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Matching needs (Research Interests)
- Originality and uniqueness of research
- Possibility for drug generation
- Non-redundancy with Daiichi Sankyo's internal research projects
- Type A: €50,000 – 80,000 per year, plus overhead
- Type B: €100,000 – 150,000 per year, plus overhead
If your project is in early stage of target/technology validation, applying to Type A is suitable. If your project is in more advanced stage, it fits into Type B.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Start Date for Submission of Applications: January 10, 2017, 10:00 CET
- Submission Deadline: February 20, 2017, 23:59 CET
- Notification of Preliminary Decisions: Mid-March, 2017
- Inquiry for Confidential Information under CDA: April, 2017
- On-site Visit Interview: Mid-May, 2017
- Notification of Final Decisions: Early-June, 2017
- Contract Negotiation: Early June to July, 2017
- Start of TaNeDS Research Programme: August/September, 2017
- Information and documents will be reviewed by select members of Daiichi Sankyo.
- Your application information will only be used for our selection process of our open innovation activity.
- Initial submission materials should contain only non-confidential information.
- If you are already involved with or become involved with a competing public research or collaborative research company, Daiichi Sankyo reserves the right to refuse your application.
About the TaNeDS Logo
A symbol of "hope to grow by partnership." Two people facing each other, holding hands expresses the intention of collaboration, to foster the seeds of hope together.