Guidelines for Application
- Researchers affiliated with universities, research institutions and/or small biotech in Europe and the east coast of the United States.
- Europe: EU plus Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Israel
- The east coast of the United States: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia
- TaNeDS Global is not open to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Matching needs (Our Research Interests)
- Originality and uniqueness of research
- Possibility for drug generation program
- Feasibility of research plan
- Non-redundancy with Daiichi Sankyo's internal research projects and current collaboration
- Type A: € (Europe) / $ (US) 50,000 – 75,000 per year, plus overhead
- Type B: € (Europe) / $ (US) 100,000 – 150,000 per year, plus overhead
If your project is in target discovery stage or early stage of target/technology validation, applying to Type A is suitable. If your project is in more advanced stage, it fits into Type B.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Start Date for Submission of Applications: January 10, 2018, 7:00 UTC
- Submission Deadline: February 19, 2018, 23:59 UTC (18:59 EST)
- Notification of Preliminary Decisions: Mid-March, 2018
- Inquiry for Confidential Information under CDA: Late-March to April, 2018
- On-site Visit Interview: Mid-May, 2018
- Notification of Final Decisions: Mid-June, 2018
- Contract Negotiation: Mid-June to July, 2018
- Start of TaNeDS Research Program: August/September, 2018
- Information and documents will be reviewed by selected members of Daiichi Sankyo.
- Your application information will only be used for our selection process of our open innovation activity.
- Initial submission materials should contain only non-confidential information.
- If you are already involved with or become involved with a competing public research or collaborative research company, Daiichi Sankyo reserves the right to refuse your application.
About the TaNeDS Logo
A symbol of "hope to grow by partnership." Two people facing each other, holding hands expresses the intention of collaboration, to foster the seeds of hope together.