- > Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited and its Group companies in Japan (hereinafter referred to as “the Group”) will appropriately use social media to enhance its corporate value. In other words, the Group will use social media based on an understanding of the risk that misunderstanding or misrecognition of the Group or its products might occur depending on the contents of information provided via social media channels. Consequently and with that understanding in mind, the Social Media Policy (hereinafter referred to as “this Policy”) shall be set forth as follows:
The Group shall:
- When using social media, observe: the “Daiichi Sankyo Group Corporate Conduct Charter,” the “Daiichi Sankyo Code of Conduct for Compliance” (in Japanese), and other company rules; relevant laws and regulations; industry guidelines; and so forth.
- Recognize that information provided on social media is viewed by a large number of users, or unspecified (unidentified) users;
- When using social media, avoid infringement of intellectual property, privacy, and other rights.
- Designate an operation manager to be responsible for the social media account operated by the Group; and ensure that the operation manager fully understands the characteristics of the social media channel being used in order to promote appropriate social media communications and avoid issues.
- Respect the values and individualities of social media users.
- Avoid the leakage of confidential or personal information of any third party acquired through corporate activity.
The head of the Corporate Communication Department of Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited is the person in charge of formulating and implementing this Policy.
Information provided through the official Group social media accounts does not always represent an official statement or the stance of the Group. Official statements and stances of the Group are publicized on the official website or through press releases of the Group.
The official accounts of the social media operated by the Group are as follows (as of February 1, 2018):
(Official accounts in Japanese)
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Daiichi Sankyo Healthcare Co., Ltd.
(Official accounts in English)
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact us by the inquiry form on the website of Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited.