Thank you for visiting the Daiichi Sankyo global website Contact Us page. Before making an inquiry at the appropriate link at bottom, we encourage you to please read the Contact Us Usage Guidelines & Important Information Regarding Inquiries as these may affect how your inquiry is handled.
Contact Us Usage Guidelines
- If you are looking for contacts within a market, please use the Location Finder on our website’s top page.
- We will not be able to answer any inquiries related to diseases or medical treatments via Contact Us inquiries.
- We reserve the right to refrain from replying to unsolicited sales or advertising-related inquiries.
- Depending on the inquiry, it may take some time to reply.
- Depending on the inquiry, a Daiichi Sankyo affiliate may reply to your question. If this is the case, please note that we may share the personal information you included on the inquiry form with the affiliate. The answers Daiichi Sankyo provides to its customers are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
- Please refrain from disclosing our answers to a person other than the intended recipient, by diverting or reusing them, whether wholly or partially, without our prior permission.
- Business hours for inquiries are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (JST).
- Although we strongly recommend that you utilize the inquiry forms at right, for inquiries by phone during business hours (Mon to Fri, 9 am to 5 pm JST), please call the main switchboard at +81 3-6225-1111.
- This Contact Us page is intended for inquiries related to the Daiichi Sankyo Group's global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. For US-related inquiries, please contact Daiichi Sankyo Inc. in Parsippany, New Jersey by calling its US phone number: 973-944-2600. If you are reporting an adverse event or product complaint for a product sold by Daiichi Sankyo Inc. in the US, please contact the company at any time at 1-877-4 DS-PROD (1-877-437-7763) or email@example.com.
Important Information Regarding Inquiries
- In the past, it has come to our attention that spam emails purportedly from our company president and fake job postings purportedly offering employment opportunities at Daiichi Sankyo and asking the recipient to reply with personal information, including bank details, have been circulating. Domain names have included addresses such as "@daiichi-pharma.com" and have been sent by persons called "Jeanne Regulaire" and "Jeanne Moreau." Daiichi Sankyo has no relationship with these maliciously intended spam emails and fake job postings. Please immediately delete any such spam emails you receive, and please do not respond to any job postings purportedly from Daiichi Sankyo which ask for personal information. Please contact us via the "Inquiry Form" below regarding suspicious emails or job postings.
Please refer to the PDF regarding the falsely-represented and labeled, trademark-infringing product, "Glutax 4G Premium," which appeared for sale online in Malaysia.(15KB)
Please refer to the PDF regarding the falsely-represented and labeled, trademark-infringing product, "Glutax 4G Premium," which appeared for sale in Indonesia.(14KB)