- > Contacts
Please refer to "Handling of personal information on this website" and "Terms and Conditions" before you make an inquiry.
- Depending on the nature of your inquiry, it may take some time to reply or we may answer your inquiries by phone.
- Also, depending on the inquiry, Daiichi Sankyo’s affiliate may reply to your question. If this is the case, please note that we share the personal information you entered in our site with the affiliate. The answers Daiichi Sankyo provides to its customers are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
- Please refrain from disclosing our answers to a person other than the intended recipient, by diverting or reusing them, whether wholly or partially, without our prior permission.
- You can access the "Inquiry Form" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the hours we are available for inquiries are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays (Japan time).
- Please note that we will not be able to answer any inquiries related to diseases or medical treatments.
- Daiichi Sankyo reserves the right not to reply to unsolicited sales or advertising-related inquiries.
- Although we strongly recommend that you utilize the inquiry forms at right, for inquiries by telephone during business hours (Mon to Fri, 9:00am to 5:00pm JST), please call the main switchboard at +81 3-6225-1111
- Regarding inquiries received from Tuesday, August 13, to Friday, August 16
Please note that the Daiichi Sankyo offices in Japan will be closed for the summer holiday from Tuesday, August 13, through Friday, August 16. We will respond to any inquiries received starting from Monday, August 19.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
It has come to our attention that spam emails purportedly from our company president and fake job postings purportedly offering employment opportunities at Daiichi Sankyo and asking the recipient to reply with personal information, including bank details, have been circulating. Domain names have included addresses such as "@daiichi-pharma.com" and have been sent by persons called "Jeanne Regulaire" and "Jeanne Moreau." Daiichi Sankyo has no relationship with these maliciously intended spam emails and fake job postings.
Please immediately delete any such spam emails you receive, and please do not respond to any job postings purportedly from Daiichi Sankyo which ask for personal information.
Please contact us via the "Inquiry Form" below regarding suspicious emails or job postings.
Regarding the falsely-represented and labeled, trademark-infringing product, "Glutax 4G Premium," which has appeared for sale online in Malaysia
Regarding the falsely-represented and labeled, trademark-infringing product, "Glutax 4G Premium," which has appeared for sale in Indonesia
In order to view the PDF files, you need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.