- > Media & Investors
- > Investor Relations
- > Shareholders Information
- > Information on Ordinary General Meetings of Shareholders
Information on Ordinary General Meetings of Shareholders
The 14th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Monday, June 17, 2019
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Start: 10:00am (JST) (on schedule)
Finish: 11:52am (JST)
Place: Royal Hall, Royal Park Hotel 3F
1-1, Nihonbashi-Kakigaracho 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
The number of shareholders in attendance: 368
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (“the Company”) is pleased to respectfully notify you that the following matters were reported upon and resolved at the 14th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held today.
1. The contents of the Business Report, the Consolidated Financial Statements for the 14th fiscal year (from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019); and Audit Reports of the Consolidated Financial Statements by the Accounting Auditors and the Audit and Supervisory Board.
2. The contents of the Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 14th fiscal year (from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019)
The above matters were reported.
First Proposal: Appropriation of Surplus
This proposal was duly approved as proposed.
Effective from Tuesday, June 18, 2019, the Company will pay year-end dividends of \35 per share.
Second Proposal: Election of Nine (9) Members of the Board
This proposal was duly approved as proposed. The following Members of the Board were reelected and assumed their posts: Joji Nakayama, Sunao Manabe, Toshiaki Sai, Toshiaki Tojo, Noritaka Uji and Tsuguya Fukui.
Satoru Kimura, Kazuaki Kama and Sawako Nohara were newly elected and assumed their posts.
Noritaka Uji, Tsuguya Fukui, Kazuaki Kama and Sawako Nohara are Members of the Board (Outside).
Third Proposal: Election of Two (2) Members of the Audit and Supervisory Board
This proposal was duly approved as proposed. Ryoichi Watanabe and Kenji Sato were newly elected and assumed their posts.
Fourth Proposal: Provision of Bonuses to Members of the Board
This proposal was duly approved as proposed. The Company will pay directors’ bonuses, amounting to ¥158 million in total to the five Members of the Board (excluding Members of the Board (Outside)) who were at office at the end of this fiscal year taking into consideration the Company’s performance, etc. during the business year.
- Convocation Notice of the 14th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders（762KB）
- Matters for Internet Disclosure under Laws and Regulations, and the Articles of Incorporation for the 14th Fiscal Period（300KB）
- NOTIFICATION OF RESOLUTIONS OF THE 14TH ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS（17KB）
- Report of Final Tally of Voting Rights Exercised（38KB）
Past Ordinary General Meetings of Shareholders
In order to view the PDF files, you need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.
Stock Price (TSE 1st)